What’s included and what’s not
The charter includes:
- The boat trip, 11 surfing days, 12 nights.
- 3 meals a day, snacks, water, hot drinks, juice, soft drinks. Beer (two per day per passenger).
- Snorkelling gear, visits to the islands and fishing gear.
- Transport to & from: the airport, hotel and boat.
- All the permits needed to go to Mentawai, Telo and Nias.
- Single bed in an air conditioned cabin.
- First aid kit.
- Use of the dinghy to ferry the passengers to the waves, to the beaches and islands or to go fishing.
The charter does not include:
- Airline tickets.
- Excess baggage or board fees.
- Extra costs due to delayed surf boards.
- Personal pocket-money.
- Personal travel insurance for accidents, injuries and medical costs (highly recommended).
- Indonesian departure tax fee at the airport.
- Other meals except as specified above.
- Alcoholic beverages (available on board at extra cost).
- Digital photographic coverage (available at extra cost).
- Transport to Padang in case of emergency (travel insurance recommended).
- Bank changes.